10 Sep Creative and native-level English Copywriter (student position)
We are looking for a detail-oriented and creative copywriter with a natural flair for writing compelling content. The position will offer you a great opportunity to take responsibility and make your mark on the external communication in a fast growing SaaS-company (Software as a Service).
As a student assistant you will be expected at the office around 20 hours/week (depending on your study responsibilities) and your main responsibility will be to create content for our website, whitepapers, articles, campaigns, video scripts, emails, case stories, SoMe channels, proposals etc. (in short: you’ll plunge into a bit of everything).
As the majority of our communication will be addressed to the European and American market a native-level English writing is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write short and compelling copy for our website, owning the research, interviewing, writing, editing, and testing
- Write researched, in-depth, approachable content for our whitepapers, guides, and blog posts that sparks the engagement with crucial stakeholders
- Composing short and compelling SoMe-posts with a strong audience understanding
- Invent, develop and maintain an ‘Arpedio-Newsletter’
- Be a strong player in the marketing-team influencing and taking part of campaigns, events, PR etc.
- Help writing proposals in close collaboration with the Sales-team and consultants
- Stay up to date with what’s happening in our market and understand our customers’ challenges in order to create content that resonates
- Take part in building and managing an editorial calendar, including staying up to date with what’s happening
- Help with whatever comes up that requires a strong communicator, sharp one-liners or a bit of “magic word dust”
It’s critical that you can independently learn to understand our products, the market, and our areas of expertise so you can write understandable and compelling content. We also need you to pay strong attention to details as you will be the last and crucial eyes on much of our communication in the market with key stakeholders and customers.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, Communications, or related, or any other experience and training that provides the required skills and abilities
- Proven record of previous work with copywriting
- Passionate copywriter who get energy by playing with words and make strong and appealing content
- Attention to details and a high level of accuracy
- Strong understanding of audience and an eagerness to keep up to date with what happens in the market
- Passionate self-starter who wants to make a difference and learn
- Great energy level and commitment to influence the social working environment and ready and eager to learn and make your mark in a fast-speed international SaaS company
Skills that would be a plus, but which are not required (please mention in your application if you possess any of the following):
If you have a “graphic eye” and can do some graphic layout of articles, proposals, SoMe posts or similar
- If you have some video shooting or/and editing-skills
- Extended SoMe experience (content planning and strategy)
- Experience writing or/and layout proposals
- SEO copywriting
Who we are
Arpedio is a Danish-founded SaaS-company providing Plug & Play solutions in Salesforce.com. The Arpedio applications are used by B2B Sales Organizations around the world to manage, streamline and grow strategic accounts. The applications help to improve relationships with critical stakeholders and explore new opportunities – without ever losing sight of the big picture.
We are currently 15 people located in our new premises in Copenhagen NV, but we are expanding and growing in high-speed at the moment, which is why we are looking for a new team member to be a part of this exciting journey. The Marketing Department consists of a newly joined Marketing Director together with two Digital Marketing Consultants. We also have a few associated external Copywriters who write content for us on an ad-hoc basis.
We would love to welcome you and look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Sandra Bahn, Head of Marketing (email@example.com, +45 3093 4557).
If interested, please send your resume, application, grades, and other relevant documents to Sandra Bahn (firstname.lastname@example.org) before November 1st 2020. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.