30 Apr Job Opening – Native English Content Creator
We are looking for a Native English Content Creator
We are looking for a Native English content creator for a 6 months project, with the possibility for a permanent position. A Content creator, who can support our Project Manager in one of our larger customers’ digital transformation.
You will be a part of an agile environment with highly skilled colleagues with backgrounds in Salesforce consulting, digital marketing and sales as well as business consulting.
You will play an important role in building up a world-class content management setup for the customer and one of your main tasks will be the development and support of content production for the customer website.
- Master’s Degree in communication, with experience in content management, and/or digital marketing
- 1 – 3 years of experience in content creation, copywriting (online web content), and conversion driven web optimization (SEO&SEM)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in written communication, specifically web content is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Danish is a requirement
- Experience with B2B websites
- Experience with working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
- Experience with working in larger corporate organization is an advantage
- Location at customer as well at office in NV
- Occasional travelling activities
- Development and re-write of existing website for B2B clients
- Ensuring impactful and targeted development of content to websites and other digital channels
- Copywriting for emails, blog posts, web pages ensuring it is keyword optimized and that all content goes live according to timelines and plans
- Update content, support lead generation through creating engaging and targeted content, CTA’s, write to personas, news and general information on customers websites
- Develop and build new pages/content areas according to best practices and consult customers in packaging content to be delivered with the user in mind
- Support the development and maintenance of content for customers multi-lingual websites
- Gather and collect content and turn it into web content, ensure consistency and quality that meets the customers’ demands.
- Collaborate with different customers across business units to build maintenance schedules and plan to ensure that website content is regularly updated with most relevant information
- It is a 6 months project assignment with the possibility for a fulltime employment position.
If you are interested or want to hear more please do not hesitate to contact:
P: +45 40 56 57 58
Who are we:
Arpedio is a Copenhagen based SaaS startup. We enable our customers in each step of the selling process, from implementing the CRM system to establish sales excellence through software solutions. We have developed unique Salesforce AppExchange solutions for complex B2B sales and account management that make companies best practices available to all customer-facing employees. Besides that we have an full stack Salesforce consulting business, specialized in digital transformation, user adoption and lead generation.