27 Apr Job Opening – SoMe and SEO Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented and structured specialist to join our marketing team and be a key part of our exciting international growth plans for 2020.
As our new marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the development and driving of our SoMe campaigns in collaboration with colleagues from marketing and sales. Your main task will be to engage social media platforms and mail flows to get customer interest and create brand awareness by setting up, monitoring, and reporting on campaigns.
We expect that you have a strong digital approach to all marketing activities, and experience with data-driven marketing, customization, and preferably experience with or knowledge about automation processes.
The ideal profile we’re looking for has solid experience with both SoMe campaigns on the B2B market and in-depth experience using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website. We imagine you have an understanding of performance marketing, how to create conversions, dynamic content, and know your way around website technology, design, and analytics. If you have experience with SaaS it’s a huge bonus.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has min. 2 years of hands-on experience
- has a passion for social media marketing and can develop, plan, execute and report on SoMe engagement and analytics
- has excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- is an expert in SEO and SEM
- has experience with WordPress and Salesforce Pardot (or similar)
- has a strong focus on execution, while being a dedicated team player.
- has a data-driven and analytical approach to problem-solving
- can carry out a project from beginning to end
- is flexible and enjoy working in a start-up environment with short decision-making processes where everyone is expected to put on their gloves and help
- has strong English skills (Danish is a plus)
We offer you:
- A full-time position
- Salary based on past experience and qualifications
- A fun and (relatively) young working environment in a dynamic organization. We have an informal but professional approach
- A flexible position, you can influence and define your work assignments
Who are we:
Arpedio is a young software and consultant agency located in Copenhagen NV. Our core business is account and sales management software as well as consultancy within Salesforce, digital, CRM, and marketing automation solutions.
If you are interested or want to hear more please do not hesitate to contact:
Katrine Thorning Wenck
P: +45 40 15 75 51