21 Feb Job opening – Content Creator – Specialist/Consultant
Content Creator – Specialist/Consultant – 8 months project
Are you into digital,- and content marketing, then you might be the one we are looking for.
We are searching for a content consultant for an 8 months project, with the possibility for a permanent position. A Content creator, who can support our Project Manager in one of our larger customers’ digital transformation.
You will be a part of an agile environment, where you will sit onsite at the customers’ location (Kastrup), and a couple of days a week together with skilled colleagues with backgrounds in management consulting, digital marketing and sales.
You will play an important role in building up a world-class content management setup for the customer and one of your main tasks will be the development and support of content production for the customer website.
Support the development and maintenance of content for customers websites
Ensuring impactful and targeted development of content to websites and other digital channels
Gather content from customers and turn it into web content, ensure consistency and quality meets the customers’ demands
Collaborate with different stakeholders across our customers business units to build maintenance schedules and plans to ensure that website content is regularly updated
Develop and build new pages/content areas according to best practices and consult customers in packaging content to be delivered with the user in mind
Update content, news and general information on customers websites
Support lead generation through creating engaging and targeted content
Copywriting for emails, blog posts, web pages, etc. ensuring it is keyword optimized and that all content goes live according to timelines and plans
- Commercial mindset and knowledge of the newest trends in content marketing.
- Eager to learn new things and meet new people
- Talent for creating catchy content
- Comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in communication, content management, digital marketing or other relevant discipline is required
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in written communication
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in content development for web, and conversion-driven web optimization
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
- Experience with working in a matrix organization is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Who are we:
Arpedio is a young software and consultant agency located in Hellerup. Our core business is account and sales management software as well as consultancy within Salesforce, digital, CRM and marketing automation solutions.
If you are interested or want to hear more please do not hesitate to contact:
P: +45 40 56 57 58